Thursday, September 9, 2010

Inspirational Design

Tony Stark's house in Iron Man 2 is really inspiring to me. The entire time I watched that movie I was completely captivated by his house, and caught myself noticing things I wouldn't have noticed before I started school. I love the architectural work, and the design elements throughout. There's so much high technology involved as well. If I could have any house I wanted, this house would definitely make my list of choices. It's phenomenal. I really hope that one day I'm able to help create something like this.

One of my favorite buildings, mainly because I spent a large amount of time there when I was in high school, Ridglea Theater in Fort Worth. It's not an amazing architectural masterpiece, but it means something to me, and I personally love the way it looks, inside and out. It's homely, familiar and simple and not over the top. It was an amazing place to have spent so much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment